
We didn't go anywhere for Memorial Day Weekend, but that doesn't mean it wasn't exciting! Tag had an exciting weekend because he got to "work" outside with Mommy & Daddy all three days. Mommy & Daddy had an exciting weekend because we checked a few things off our "to-do" list. We finished working on a flower-bed project that we started 4 years ago.

At the end of last summer I bought Tag a set of gardening tools complete with gloves. he was so excited to wear his gloves and dig with his shovel. He repeatedly said "I dig dirt." Then when we got the broom out he would say "I clean up." He is very big into doing things himself and will repeatedly tell us "my turn."
He had so much fun being outside with us. It allowed us to get quite a bit done. Now all he wants to do is "dig dirt" and therefore we've been outside more then normal so that Tag can "dig dirt." Let's hope that this weekend he wants to paint!
1 comment:
cute cute
Post a Comment