
Tag has some really good buddies and rarely do I catch a cute picture of them sitting still for any amount of time. Last week we were playing at "Jaboc's House" and I caught this cute shot.
Tag frequently asks to go to Jaboc's House. We've been spending more and more time there because the kids really enjoy playing together and it keeps them entertained!
Note the red shoes that Tag has on. These are Ella's (Jacob's sister's) shoes and Tag seems to think they are his. Every time we get to their house he takes his shoes off and finds these shoes.
1 comment:
I love little buddies! My own two boys are such good pals with a couple boys here in tTown. I love watching them play together. It's so sweet. Until they get mad at each other and then it's no so sweet. But then a minute and half passes and they're best buds again.
Post a Comment