Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy, Happy, Happy

So, I drafted this almost 2 weeks ago on Mothers day.  I just realized I never posted it, so here you go, better late than never!

On Mother's Day  we joined our family to have a celebration... it was three fold: 


Our celebration was three fold:

1.) Happy Mother's Day - We wish a Happy (belated) Mother's day to our mom's and grandmothers.  I also enjoyed a Happy Mother's Day.  To be quite honest this is the first year that I have felt like celebrating the day.  There were several years there where Mother's Day was painful for me as I wanted so badly to be a mother.  Since then I've not enjoyed Mother's Day as I had friends that had been in the same boat as me and I knew how much pain the day could bring.  I always focused on celebrating my mom rather than myself.  This year I wanted it to be different.  B.J. and Tag each got me a very nice cards and I snuck away during nap time for a little fun shopping. 

2. & 3.)  Erin's Birthday - We celebrated Erin's 19th Birthday AND graduation from high school.  (Sure makes me feel old!)  We are so proud of you Erin!

Tag was most excited about the balloons that were to celebrate Erin's graduation.  He spent hours playing with them and entertaining a room of grown-ups! The video below is kind of long but I don't know how to edit it...enjoy!


No comments: