One of Tag's favorite presents he got for his birthday is a basketball goal or in his words a "bucket." At first he mostly dunked the ball into the bucket and hung on the rim. In an effort to prevent the destruction of the bucket, I started telling him to shoot from the carpet. Now he can actually shoot the ball and it is like he is doing a free-throw because he gets his toes right to edge before he shoots.
One night while he was shooting buckets I got out the camera and took a video. Then when he saw me watching it he wanted to watch too. So after that he would shoot and then run behind me so that he could see what he had just done. It was exactly like instant replay and it was so funny!
Of course now we can hardly get the camera out without him running over and asking to "see Tag."
Here is a video that B.J. took last week.
1 comment:
So cute Lauren! I love how excited he gets after he makes he basket! :)
Post a Comment