Tag is very interested in "gasses." Probably because Mommy and Daddy are both lucky enough to wear them full time. So I've been on the lookout to buy Tag some sunglasses. He is always such a trooper on our shopping outings so when we passed a big display of kids sunglasses at the store I decided it was time for Tag to have his own "gasses."
The only pair that would fit his head and were relatively plain were some Hot Wheels sunglasses with flames. They are pretty cute on him, but he thinks they are more properly worn on top of his head.
On the way home after purchasing the glasses Tag fell asleep, but he didn't let go of his glasses. Don't worry, I snapped this picture at a stop light.
Then on Saturday Tag and I headed out the Mall and of course he had to sport his glasses on top of his head... so you can see that Tag really loves his "gasses."

No comments:
Post a Comment