So we found out today that Tag has an ear infection. It has been about 6 months since he had tubes put in and this is our first infection since so I guess that is good, but I was hoping that we wouldn't have to deal with this again. I know that he doesn't feel up to par but he is in pretty good spirits. Not only do we have the typical antibiotic, but this time because he has tubes we have drops as well. Of course Tag does not like either of these so it will be a fun 10 days.
Due to a mid-afternoon doctors appointment we did not get home till about 4 for Tag to get a nap. I let him sleep for about an hour so that he would sleep at bedtime. He looked so cute when I went to wake him up and I felt really bad!

*I took this picture through the Plexiglas at the end of his crib, that is why it looks a little funny.
1 comment:
Poor Tag! Hopefully it's just a one-time thing, and I hope he's better today! Britton did get one or two random ear infections after his tubes, and after that, nothing! Leyton gets tubes on Thursday, so we feel your pain...
Post a Comment