Like I said in the previous post, Tag is a real trooper when it comes to shopping. Being that his mom is really into coupons and searching out deals he spends his fair share of time running errands. Luckily for me he likes to sit in shopping carts, but on Saturday morning we headed to the mall. I (of course) had a coupon to use and B.J. was busy mowing the lawn so Tag and I turned our one errand into a morning outing. After I finished my errand we found some shoes for Tag. He really likes his new shoes and has worn them everyday since. We played a little and then had a fun lunch just the two of us.
The funniest part was in the dressing room. I got a video of him "trying" on some pants. I had put the reject clothes on the back of the stroller and he managed to get a pair of pants loose from the hanger and I grabbed the camera quickly to get what he was going to do on film and it is funny!
1 comment:
This is one of the funniest videos you have of Tag, especially when he blesses someone who sneezes. Ray and I just rolled with laughter. Then I think he said his foot was hanged up. He is so very cute. Thank you so much for your blog. A Lea
Post a Comment