We moved him into his room on New Year's Day. (Yes, we moved in August, but it wasn't until the week before Christmas that we got his actual room completely painted. Then after the painting there were a lot of things that needed to be done before we could actually move him in.)
Since he's been in his new room he's been more independent. It's safe to say that he love, love, LOVES his new room. He is very proud of it! We moved every last one of his toys into his room... we thought he might resist no longer keeping toys in the family room, but didn't. He helped us move and organize all of his toys.
His room is still not complete, but I promise, when it is I will share pictures here on the blog.
Here are some pictures from this afternoon:
This is what I saw when I peaked into his room.
He wanted me to take a picture of the "crack in the track." Check out the address stickers on the cargo train... those came in the mail last week and we have been finding them everywhere!
Tag says the Crane can help the trains get out of the "crack in the track!"
Tag requested that I take the e picture above of his "eyes."
No comments:
Post a Comment