Tuesday, January 25, 2011

lottery

I don't play the lottery.

It's a game of chance & I'm just too cautious...especially with my money.

Guess I like to be in control.

There is a school that we really wanted Tag to attend. The selection process is a lottery. Anyone has a chance to get in as long as you apply.

We toured the school and were cautious not to fall in love. We decided to play the lottery so we put Tag's name in the hat.

Tonight we went to the lottery drawing. We waited for our quadrant....I didn't feel lucky. They only have 7 spots for our quadrant...

Name by name...but no Tag. 7 spots filled on to the drawing for wait list order...we waited & waited. We finally heard his name Tagg-ART Roberts...wait list spot #17 (out of 20). So on to Plan B and hoping somehow we get the call that a spot (or 2) has opened up so that Tag (and his BFF) can get in too.

Note to self...must determine what Plan B is and do not play the real lottery!

By the way, don't worry about us. We feel that he didn't get chosen because we needed to do something different for Tag. If a spot opens up we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. God will put Tag (and us) exactly where he needs to be.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I'm definitely not a lottery girl either. And you never know -- Plan B just might be way better than Plan A ever was...;)