It's 7:00 am and so far it's been a great morning. I've already gotten in a 3 mile run & painted one side of the cabinet doors for the kitchen!
It's going to be a busy day. Wednesdays always are, but today especially because I'm going to be working as well.
I'll drop Tag off at school, head to work, pick-up Tag, then head back to work till 5ish. Then we'll go to church and probably eat dinner there. Tag will go to Mission Friends while I go to Wednesday night church. We are currently studying The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis and I'm excited! Then its time to go home to get ready for bed. Man, I'm tired just thinking about it!
Since no blog post is complete with out a picture of my Taggy Tag, here you go.

This was taken awhile back, but he built that himself!
Have a good day!
1 comment:
that is a lot. busy bee you are.
Post a Comment