Tag & I busted out of our snow confinement. He chose pizza for our lunch date so we headed to Whole Foods because they have great kids meals and we really do need groceries. So two birds, one stone... Now if only he was a faster eater!
mmmm, I've always wanted to eat @ Whole Foods...but I only remember they have all that delicious food when I'm there to grocery shop. Then I wonder what they do with all that food @ the end of the day...I hope they donate it to a shelter or something.
1 comment:
mmmm, I've always wanted to eat @ Whole Foods...but I only remember they have all that delicious food when I'm there to grocery shop. Then I wonder what they do with all that food @ the end of the day...I hope they donate it to a shelter or something.
Post a Comment