Friday, January 21, 2011

Snuggler

Yesterday morning my little man woke up at 6:30 a.m. Which is way earlier than his norm! His daddy situated him with breakfast and some TV since it was a snow day. Then a little while later as I was attempting a workout video in my room he came and said "Mommy, I want to cuddle with you.". Of course it was bye bye to Jillian, hello my little snuggler!




Then this morning, knowing that it was snowwy & for sure a snow day I stayed in bed as long as possible. I couldn't believe that Tag had not woken yet. I got up just before 8:00 a.m. To go make coffeee and feed the dog.

I heard movement behind me & discovered that my snuggler from yesterday was hiding in the family room...still not for sure how long he'd been there! First words out of his mouth were, I'm hungry.

No comments: