It's 9:15 p.m. B.J. is still in Tag's room and if I were a betting person I would say that B.J. has fallen asleep with Tag.
Tag's bedtime is 8:00 p.m. (well at least that is the goal). B.J. has the nightly duty of (2) books, telling (2) stories and singing (3) songs to Tag. Tag is quite set in his routines. It started over a year and a half ago that Tag would beg for B.J. to put him to bed and t hen it turned into a habit. Don't worry, I get my chance to cuddle with Tag too, however, my turn is only at nap times or if B.J. is not home for bedtime. When its my turn its (3) books, (1) story and (3) songs.
Oh wait... I hear singing, he's awake. Good thing I didn't bet!
I know that bedtime is special together time for my boys...especially during the week when B.J. must work long hours. I love that Tag loves his Daddy so much and I love the B.J. plays so wonderfully with Tag.
I love my boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment