Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Day (the 2 weeks ago, not blizzard variety)


These pictures are from the Snow Day we had two weeks ago. The one in which people could actually get out and about and business did not shut down. The one where we too could have gone somewhere but school was cancelled and I had already gotten my hours in at work so we really had no reason to get out, so we didn't variety.

We had a good time and I even let Tag go out in the snow even though that required me to get out in the snow (and freeze regardless of my long underwear & multiple layers). Tag had a great time but although he didn't admit it, he got really cold as well. He really wanted to make a Frosty the Snowman, but the snow was too powdery. He then settled on cleaning off his big toy by hand and sliding.

In the afternoon we painted on my new craft table in my craft section of the utility (pictures will be posted when its finished, I promise). I plan to use some of his pictures for frames in his new room!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

That's exciting - a crafting table!

tag's team said...

It's actually an old door on saw horses... I need to either paint it or get it covered in laminate. I have yet to decide.