Monday, February 21, 2011

Jealous?

Aren't you jealous of what is in my garage???

B.J.'s not.

I saw these beauties on Craigslist and new they had to be mine, all 4 of them. Ha!

Actually I think that I am in a "trash to treasure" mode and I see real potential in these chairs.

I wish that I could show you what they'll look like soon, but they aren't at the top of the list.

I bought them from a church in Sand Springs that is selling a bunch of stuff to raise money to build a new church building out of a flood zone. They had a really dated gym FULL of stuff that had been donated to them to sell. So of course I found a few other beauties to bring home with us...
Someday these lamps will be b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l in our bedroom, I promise!

Of course if these items weren't enough fun stuff to add to my gigantic list of home improvement projects. Tag and I made a stop at the local goodwill today and added to my stash of items that are longing for warm weather so they can get new life from a can of spray paint, elbow grease and sheer determination!

1 comment:

The Hoppers Family said...

So, I finally discovered Google Reader and I am following you now. :) Can't wait to see the finished projects--I bet they will be amazing.