I woke up at 3 a.m. and saw the snow.... then I woke up at 7 a.m., it was still snowing! It wasn't till 4 p.m. on Tuesday that the snow stopped. B.J. had shoveled the back patio two times already for the dog. B.J. even got up and headed out for work only to get a call not to come in. I was so relieved as I had not slept well at the thought of him heading out into the blizzard!
When Tag woke up he was so excited to see the snow.
The pictures are from Tuesday, it is now Thursday. Tag & I have yet to head out into the snow. He's been snotty all week and B.J. got a cold yesterday, which I got today. So since we are a house full of sick people and the temperature outside is something like 4 degrees we'll probably remain inside awhile longer.
So far there really hasn't been any cabin fever....
1 comment:
Oh, my. Too much snow! Much too cold! But I love the pictures, though.
Post a Comment