Monday, July 6, 2009

This & That: Volume 4

I was working on Monday (for my mom who has a home office) and I guess Tag found his way down the hall into the bathroom and right on into the shower. I was on the phone and heard blood curdling screams... I got off the phone ASAP and when I got half way down the hall poor Tag came out soaking wet. He was visibly shaking like a leaf. You would think he learned a lesson, but not too much longer he told me "I turn the water on now" and he seemed pretty proud of himself. At dinner we talked about how the water is scary and he told his Daddy that he wouldn't turn the water on in the shower again. It is pretty cute to hear him talk about it. He said "I got wet on my head." The picture below was supposed to show how pitiful Tag looked... but when he saw the camera he "cheesed" up.


***

So what do you do if you buy 8 pints of Strawberries...
well, we ate a good part of them, froze some and then I tried my hand at making Jam. It is so yummy! It didn't setup really thick, but it is still really good on toast and crackers or whatever you have to put jam on!

I took advantage of a good sale and coupons at Target to get these strawberries for $0.99 each. I have to admit publicly that after less than a week after I bought these, I bought (6) more packages as well as (6) packages of blueberries. So, we've now got a freezer full of berries!

***

So I gave into peer pressure and signed up for Bootcamp Tulsa. I kind of think I must be crazy, but at least I am not alone. At 5:30 Thursday morning Emily and I got our first taste of bootcamp. All I can say is that we survived... but I'm pretty sore. It will be worth it though.

***

I did it, I've made it 1/3 of the way through reading the Bible. My church is doing The Bible in 90 Days Challenge and since I have never read the Bible cover to cover I thought I would try this. I have been doing really well but recently got a little behind. Hopefully I can make it the next 60 days!

***

I will be working to blog some more of our busy lives... I got behind and finally uploaded the pictures today! Stay tuned...

No comments: