
Bright an early on July 9th I started a new adventure called Bootcamp Tulsa. My biggest concern was that I wouldn't be able to keep up, but to my surprise I was. Now I'm not going to lie and say it was a piece of cake... because it was (and is) very challenging. I do dread the 5:00 a.m. wake-up call, but once bootcamp is over for the day I feel great.
I am not what you would call athletic. I generally stay away from all kinds of athletic activity especially when it is for necessity. My good friend Emily started talking about doing a bootcamp together a few months ago and so finally we sucked up and signed up. I am glad that we did.
Why am I telling you all of this? Well, that is because Bootcamp Tulsa is doing a fabulous promotion right now. They have given all current participants $100 gift cards to share with anyone who is new to Bootcamp Tulsa. That is a HUGE savings. I want everyone I know to have the opportunity to take advantage of this.
The gift cards are good for any August or September session of bootcamp including the new bootcamp for men. They conduct sessions all over Tulsa and the surrounding areas. You can see the schedule and locations here. The gift card offer expires August 4, 2090 at midnight.
So, if you or anyone else that you know is interested in saving $100 AND getting in shape at the same time let me know!
Update: I just got an email (as of 3:45 p.m. on 7/28) with how many spots are available for the August session.
Jenks (MWF).......................... Sold Out
Jenks (T/Th/Sat).....................5
South Tulsa............................3
Men.......................................10
Broken Arrow am....................3
Broken Arrow pm....................11
Midtown.................................2
Owasso................................. 5
1 comment:
I wish I was as strong as you to get up and go...keep up the good work.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment