
Tag loves all things water at this point. With it being 100 degress outside, who could blame him. A few weeks ago he got ahold of the hose in the backyard and LOVES to water. He'll water the plants, the grass, the driveway, the deck, the house... well you get the picture. Anyway, I've been trying to upload this video for awhile now and didn't have much luck through blogger. So today I uploaded it to YouTube. I have never done it this way before, so if it doesn't work, let me know.
2 comments:
This was interesting.... the frame wasn't wide enough so most of the time we didn't see him. What I could tell was that he sprayed the wooded step from start to finsh. He is so cool.
No barking no no..... how cute and Maddie didn't bark. This was much better. I liked how he would spray the water and then watch it fall. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment