Monday, June 15, 2009

Tag's Weekend Away

Not this past weekend, but the weekend before B.J. and I went to Dallas for a long weekend away. Tag spend the weekend with Gran & Pops. He had a blast and they kept him busy from start to finish. He had two very exciting events to attend as well.

On Saturday morning they went to the Convention Center to see Thomas the Tank Engine! Tag has one Thomas train and enjoys trains, but now he is a full fledged fan. I actually was lucky enough to win the tickets. I need to get the pictures from my parents. But he L-O-V-E loved it! From what I hear he loved it so much that there was meltdown when he realized that the show was over which meant that Pops had to carry a kicking and screaming Tag to the car.

The other big event was the Fishing Party. The men in my parents Sunday School class have an annual fishing party that was that weekend as well. Check out a picture on their class blog of Tag and Pops. I was told that Tag did tough a fish, but mostly enjoyed throwing rocks in the pond.

He sure was a tired boy when we made it home Sunday evening. What a lucky boy!

No comments: