While Tag enjoyed a weekend being spoiled by Gran & Pops, B.J. and I headed to Dallas. We had stumbled on some really good hotel rates awhile back and instead of taking a big vacation decided a relaxing weekend was what we needed. I also had to promise B.J. that there wouldn't be too much shopping.
We did shop some on Friday and Sunday, slept in and enjoyed some pool time on Saturday. Wouldn't you know that I left all of my hanging clothes at home. Regardless of my packing mishap, it was a good weekend, but of course it is always nice to get home (and hug Tag).

B.J. enjoying his dinner at Urban Taco.

Lauren enjoying her dinner at Urban Taco. It was yummy!

Lauren swimming in the big fancy pool.

B.J. with our food at Vapiano's. This was a great place to eat. We had a late lunch so just spit a pizza which we both really enjoyed!

With our friend Jasko on Saturday night
1 comment:
How fun! I am jealous of your weekend away! :)
Post a Comment