
This past week, Tag climbed on the sofa and covered himself in Maddie's blanket and told me "I seep." This was the first time he's ever done this. It was funny and of course he was just playing. Poor Maddie was left out in the cold.
***
I've given Tag Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches on several occasions and he usually just turns up his nose or spits them out... but this week we had success. He at an 1/8 of a sandwich. It doesn't seem like much, but when compared to his normal far it is quite a bit. The picture below is of Tag with his sandwich.

***
Tonight at dinner Tag wouldn't eat the corn we cut off the cob for him, but he ate 1/2 of my corn on the cob. He thought it was yummy! Grilled corn on the cob is the best!

***
Tag says the funniest things... I forget them most of the time... but here are some of the most recent chucklers:
The other day at the mall Tag wanted to push the buttons on the elevator. He was strapped into the stroller and therefore couldn't reach them. When we got out of the elevator he asked me for "more buttons." I told him that there weren't anymore buttons. His response was "That's sad."
____
We were outside tonight playing with his water table and he got himself wet and said "I got-a the water on-a my shirt."
____
We picked donuts up for church this morning. When B.J. got back to the car with the donuts, Tag said "I want some peanuts."
____
Yesterday while I was outside with Tag, I stuck my head in the door and hollered for B.J. (calling him by name). When B.J. got outside, Tag said "B.J. sit here." He continued to call B.J. by his name and not "Daddy" while we were outside. Today when we were outside he reverted to calling him "B.J." again. Pretty funny if you ask me!
____
A common response when we are talking to Tag and telling him something is "Of course."
We really have no idea where he picked up this little gem.
____
He has learned to sing several songs. The other day he randomly started singing "Happy Birthday." He also can sing the ABC's and Jesus Loves Me by himself.
____
He is also very polite... if anyone sneezes, coughs or makes a loud sound, he will tell you "bess you." If you don't tell him Thank You, he might just "bess you" louder and louder and louder.
No comments:
Post a Comment