Tag has a wonderful music teacher at his Mother's Day Out program that has been teaching them songs as well as sign language. I didn't know that he was even learning any sign language till half way through the fall. Sure enough, when I asked Tag to do some of the signs, he could do them!
We have been blessed to be a part of a new class at our church in which Tag's music teacher is also our Life Group (aka Sunday School) teacher. So each week I learn a few more signs that Tag has learned at school. One of the signs he learned recently was for snow. Then a few days later we awoke to a light dusting. I opened the curtains and showed it to Tag. He was mesmerized. The video below shows where I ask him to tell me the sign for snow. He first does the sign for eat... that is his favorite sign of all!
No comments:
Post a Comment