Well, its Friday, where did the week go?
I find myself wondering the same thing just about every Friday. We seem to keep ourselves pretty busy as of late and the weeks just seem to fly by. In one more week Tag will be 22 months old... where did my baby go?
This morning Tag woke up and was happy to stay in his crib. He asked for a book and I gave him one... he sat there and read it long enough for me to grab the camera and get a few pictures. He even actually smiled for one... lately he seems to get a serious non-expressive look when the camera appears. He looks so cute and cudly! He recently outgrew the pj's he had been wearing all winter. I found a few pairs of 'feetie' pj's that were a hand-me-down from a friend of the family and are actually long enough. Tag hasn't worn 'feetie' pj's since last winter. He thinks it is really cool to have his feet in his pj's!

Notice all of Tag's crazy bed-head hair in the picture. His hair was trimmed right before Christmas, but since then it has grown like crazy. Today was finally the day to get it cut. My hairdresser is kind enough to cut Tag's hair when I get my hair cut. Up until now she's done it free of charge because there wasn't much too it. Today I told her that I would pay because he really needed it cut! I think she cut more hair off his head than mine. He looks so grown-up!
I find myself wondering the same thing just about every Friday. We seem to keep ourselves pretty busy as of late and the weeks just seem to fly by. In one more week Tag will be 22 months old... where did my baby go?
This morning Tag woke up and was happy to stay in his crib. He asked for a book and I gave him one... he sat there and read it long enough for me to grab the camera and get a few pictures. He even actually smiled for one... lately he seems to get a serious non-expressive look when the camera appears. He looks so cute and cudly! He recently outgrew the pj's he had been wearing all winter. I found a few pairs of 'feetie' pj's that were a hand-me-down from a friend of the family and are actually long enough. Tag hasn't worn 'feetie' pj's since last winter. He thinks it is really cool to have his feet in his pj's!

Notice all of Tag's crazy bed-head hair in the picture. His hair was trimmed right before Christmas, but since then it has grown like crazy. Today was finally the day to get it cut. My hairdresser is kind enough to cut Tag's hair when I get my hair cut. Up until now she's done it free of charge because there wasn't much too it. Today I told her that I would pay because he really needed it cut! I think she cut more hair off his head than mine. He looks so grown-up!
When I was taking this picture I told him to show me his hair... he kind of looks like he's thinking "where did all my hair go?"

His shirt says 'Prince Charming' and I think that is totally the case for my cute little guy!
2 comments:
He looks like a prince charming!
What a handsome little guy! :)
Post a Comment