Well, I don't know if we've hit the terrible twos or teething is in full force! Tag woke up on the major wrong side of the crib! I told B.J. that aliens had abducted his body. I must have heard the word "no" ten thousand times today! All and all we survived. He was much better after a good nap and a cookie.
What I learned today was that boy can scream! I hadn't heard it much before now, but believe you me, I heard it today. I also saw a lot of his bottom lip. When Tag gets to where every response is "no" I usually sit back and watch the show. I let him throw his tantrum and today he shut himself in his room and played between sobs. I am not sure what was going through his little mind, but it was clear that he was much happier without interference from Mommy.

This picture is of Tag post-nap and post-cookie (which he is wearing). He was in the kitchen looking for more cookies. Having a cookie is a luxury around here... I had made them while he was sleeping as a treat for listening to all the screaming!
My prayer tonight will be that Tag wakes up on the right side of the bed in the morning!
1 comment:
Whenever I complained to my mom about the kids acting that way she would say.." Just snuggle them and love on them". But man, that's the last thing I wanted to do to a cranky butt!
Hope your Tuesday is better!
Post a Comment