
So, I left you all hanging a week ago with tales of Tag gone mad. Well, he definitely has his moments... I kept saying that it was three fold... teeth growing pains, regular growing pains and being an independent stubborn toddler. While I still think that it is all three things, I was able to spy a tooth today. He is getting the third bottom tooth on the left which usually means the right will break through in no time. So, it looks like we'll be in for some more good times around here.
The picture above is from earlier in January. Tag is big into mimicking us these days and he LOVES to read the 'papper,' which I know secretly pleases B.J. to no end. I snapped this shot on a Saturday morning... the only day of the week that B.J. truly gets to leisurely enjoy the paper...that is when Tag lets him.
Tag is talking up a storm. He is understanding so much and it is so fun to watch him connect things. We had a good day today. He had a visit from his Parents As Teachers coordinator and then we went to Walgreens and Target for Mommy to find some good deals. Then we came home and ate lunch. Tag ate chicken! This is the third time in the last few days he's eaten meat. We are so excited because he hasn't eaten meat in several months. He saw a chicken strip on B.J.'s plate Sunday night and called it a cookie... we gave it to him and he at the whole thing! Yea! Then after a good lunch he played a little before a 3.5 hour nap! Then our friends Katie & Bennett came over to play. All in all a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment