I cannot believe how long it has been since my last post. I guess you could say we've been busy, throw in a few bouts of sickness and the time has just flown by. I've had a few requests for a blog update... so here are some new pictures, a brief update and video for your viewing pleasure.
First of all, Tag is a chatterbox! He is talking up a storm. He cracks me up when we go shopping because he has to say "hi" to EVERYONE that we pass. If they don't acknowledge him, then he just gets louder! Of course when they talk back to him, he usually won't say anything else.
He seems to be on a growth spurt and he is now full fledge into 2t clothes. His two new teeth he has been growing are coming up pretty quick which has brought on all the usual teething side effects.
He has been sleeping pretty well except for one 3:00 a.m. wake up call last weekend... knock on wood that it doesn't happen again.
This weather is CRAZY. At this point Tag really doesn't like short sleeved shirts... he pulls on the sleeves and says "help" and then I try to explain that they won't come down. He wore some shorts today and those didn't seem to cause him any distress.
As for B.J. and I we are both busy as well. B.J. has been working some long hours which isn't all together unusual. One night that he worked past Tag's bedtime, I got Tag to talk to him on the phone twice. This was the most Tag has ever talked on the phone, so that was exciting for Daddy. Tag and I are very proud of Daddy and his hard work!
I stay busy with the usual - work, cooking and laundry. What I spend way too much of my time doing is reading coupon blogs and then going to get cheap stuff. It is my new hobby these days, but on the bright side we save a lot of money!

Picking up "rocks" which are really chunks of cement from our sidewalk. He likes to throw them in the yard... This picture is from this morning on our way to the car to go to work. I wish that you could see that he has a tape measure clipped to his pocket.

This is Tag sitting at my vanity... I can't keep very much in the drawers anymore because Tag likes to sit there and play.

This is a picture of Tag blowing bubbles at Parents As Teachers messy art night. He would do one art activity and then go straight back to the bubbles.

This is Tag painting... right before he decided to "taste" the orange paint.
The video below is of Tag watching OSU basketball... everytime they made a basket he yelled "a bucket!" I had to coach him a little for the video.
No comments:
Post a Comment