On St. Patrick's Day B.J. and I enjoyed the Billy Joel & Elton John Face2Face concert. We realized that this is the first concert that we had been to together since before we were married.
<br>
Our seats were pretty high, but we had a great view of the stage. The concert itself was 3 1/2 hours long... worth every penny! <br>
<br>We were lucky to have Pops come watch Tag while we were out. They had a great time and I know that Tag kept Pops very busy. When we came home it was late and we didn't talk much to Pops... to find out that Tag had gone to sleep in his tennis shoes! I could tell on our video monitor that something was "glowing" but I couldn't tell for sure. When he woke up in the morning I was laughing so hard. Pops said that Tag wanted to sleep in his shoes... guess he was comfortable because he slept good.<br>
No comments:
Post a Comment