Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So far behind...

I am so far behind when it comes to blog posts! I really like to do them in chronological order which has caused me to get overwhelmed! On top of that, I was having trouble logging into blogger. B.J. cleared out our temporary Internet files and now its working like a charm. I am going to try and catch up and if they are out of order, that is just the way it goes!

Tag is doing so many new fun things. He surprises me everyday! He is also a very VERY funny guy.

The video below is from before Christmas. Cousin Ben came to visit Tag at our work. Tag was showing him all of his toys including his pom poms. Ben invented a new fun game that Tag wanted to do repeatedly. Watch and enjoy!

2 comments:

Marlita said...

It doesn't take much to entertain that kid!

tag's team said...

True that! Once he finds something funny you could do it 1000 times and it would still be funny!