I bet you have been wondering what the 3 Roberts have been up to... everything! It seems like we have been super busy and just in the last few days have I been able to catch my breath just a little bit. I have so many pictures and things I want to post... so consider this a sneak peak and an I owe U all in one!
The short of it is that we... the Jeep broke... we fixed it... went to 'look' at new cars... bought a new car... had 11 adults and 8 children over to our tiny house... went to a concert... celebrated Halloween... went to Stillwater for an OSU game... snotty Tag was diagnosed with ANOTHER ear infection... and quite a bit of other things in between all of that.... whew!
The picture above is of Tag in his Halloween costume...
No comments:
Post a Comment