Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Diamond is Forever!

That is the headline from the local paper a few days ago referring to Neil Diamond. I think it is true! I had the immense pleasure to attend the Neil Diamond concert with my mom last night! Boy was I excited. I grew up listing to him and can remember my parents going to his concerts. I have never forgotten the concert they went to when I was 8 or so and I wanted to go so bad. My mom told me that next time he came to town, she would take me. Little did we know that this would be 22 years later. I know it was 22 years because at the concert Neil Diamond said it had been that long since they had come to town. Now I did get to go to his concert about 7 years ago in another city.
But let me just say that the concert last night was AWESOME! I had so much fun dancing to his songs and it was so much fun to be there with my mom! Thank You mom for letting me come along!

There was no flash photography allowed during the concert... but we did take this picture of ourselves before the show.

No comments: