Friday, October 3, 2008

Splish Splash


Although Tag did not get the stomach virus that we had, he did get a VERY bad diaper rash on Sunday. By Monday it was so bad that I called the doctor. Tag has never been one to have much of an issue with diaper rash so I didn't know why it could be so bad. The nurse said that it was more than likely a side affect of the antibiotic he has been on for his sinus infection.


I am now giving him baths with baking soda in the kitchen sink 3 times a day. Then I use a hair dryer to dry his bottom real good before putting on the cream. Initially Tag screamed for these baths, but now he looks forward to them. I think that is because it stung bad before, but now that it is mostly cleared up he thinks its fun.


No comments: