Tag loves the TV as I have stated in earlier posts. Most recently he'll look at you and say "Sesee" and then run and turn the TV on. Luckily for us he doesn't know how to turn on the cable box. The TV does come in handy when we need to get things done or like Friday when I was sick... but we do try to enforce limits.
Anyway, the point is that I truly think it is helping his vocabulary. We only allow him to watch Sesame Street, The Wonder Pets or the occasional video from the Library. Tonight we were watching a Sesame Street video called 'Kids Favorite Country Songs' from the library. He was watching it and when Elmo said "Ye-Haw" Tag repeated him. It was so cute!
More cuteness was to come... B.J. paused the video because it was time for bed and Tag looked at Elmo's face on the screen and waved and said "Bye-Bye" and then got off the sofa. He then turned to us both and waved and ran off to bed. Obviously he needed help getting ready for bed...after I got him dressed he ran back to give B.J. a hug and get "Boppy" the small stuffed puppy that he sleeps with. The whole way back to his room he waved and said "Bye-Bye." B.J. and I simply watch him in amazement at how big he is getting. He is now 19 months old and is turning into a very sweet and loving boy!
Sorry, no pictures tonight, I just wanted to share a fun little story about my sweet boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment