Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

This week I have been thinking about how thankful I am for Tag. B.J. and I are blessed by him on a daily basis. He brings such joy and love to our lives. He is a very cool little dude!


As many of you know B.J. and I lost two babies to miscarriage before God blessed us with the birth of Tag. Losing those little ones changed us. It has made us better, stronger and more loving parents. I am part of a group called M.E.N.D. which stands for Mommies Enduring Neonatal Death. (This group just formed a chapter in our area in April of this year.) I know that our babies are living their lives free of pain and playing with Jesus. They are waiting to meet their Mommy, Daddy and brother someday in Heaven.


This brings me to how thankful I am that we are blessed to spend our earthly days with Tag. He is so fun these days and I love him for so many reasons.



I love that he is so into his shoes and that this week he learned to put his own socks on.



I love that since he got tubes in his ears last week he babbles and talks non-stop!



I love him even when he throws all of his food on the floor (a daily occurrence at our house).



I love him even though he says "no" about 100 times a day (whether he means it or not).



I love him when he wakes up at 6:45.



I love him when he gives me hugs and kisses.



I love that when he wants to watch TV he climbs on the couch and says "seseee" for Sesame Street.



I love that he is so into reading books and will bring us 20 books in a row and turn around and back up to sit on our laps.



I love how excited he gets when B.J. gets home from a long day of work.



I love how cute he looks in his house shoes.



I love all of his little routines and OCD tendencies.



I love the joy I see in the little things when he is with me.



I love watching him learn something new.



So in a word... I am thankful that God blessed us with this little guy that we can shower with love!



This is a picture of Tag wearing my socks. He knows where I keep them and I think prefers them over his own.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All that you mentioned about Tag, goes for Pops and me too! He's quite the "little fella". I also love it when he calls me Sally and then giggles....

Love, Gran