For those of you that don't know, I read A LOT of blog's. I blame it on my friend Val for introducing me to Google Reader. It allows you to subscribe to your favorite blogs and then acts like an email inbox showing you when you have new blogs to read. So... I now read quite a few blogs. Couponing blogs, craft blogs, mommy blogs and friend blogs. A lot of blogs do contests. Over the past year I've entered quite a few and then decided I would never win so I quit. Then last week one of my favorite blogs, Friday Playdate, had a contest sponsored by Land's End. It was for cute PJ's. So I entered... imagine my surprise when I read on her blog today that I won! Tag will now be sporting some really cute fleece Penguin PJ's!!!! It is an added bonus that I collect Penguins!
2 comments:
That's great...I can't wait to see Tag in his new pajama's. I think it's fun to win, even if it's ever so often.
Love,
Mom
That's awesome! And penguins to boot!
Post a Comment