This is a picture of Tag in the fleecy pajamas that I won for him. They have a cute penguin on the front, but I couldn't get a picture showing it. He was too busy watching TV.
This picture is Tag at work. He found two drapery rings and thought that they were the greatest (they are on his wrists). Since this picture was taken he lost them. We can't seem to find them anywhere. When you ask him where his rings are, he puts his hands up and say "I don know!!" It is so funny.
The other night while I was cooking Tag absconded with my oven mitts... while he was wearing my ear muffs backwards... the next thing I know he came back with his ball. It sure was a funny sight. I had to chase him to get a picture. Yesterday he got my oven mitts and then tried to use them to get in the oven... don't worry, I stopped him.
No comments:
Post a Comment