For those of you that live in our area you know that Sunday's weather was amazing. No coats were necessary on the way to church. When we got home Tag ventured into the leaves (for the first time) and had the best time. It was super windy and they would blow all around him. He was having so much fun! I am so glad that he got to do this because by Sunday evening the temperatures had fallen drastically. We went from around 70 degrees in the morning to 20 degrees and sleet that night. Needless to say that he won't be playing in the leaves again anytime soon. It has been around 20 degrees for two days straight. I've been having him wear his pajamas underneath his clothes when we venture out of the house.Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Fall-ish Fun
For those of you that live in our area you know that Sunday's weather was amazing. No coats were necessary on the way to church. When we got home Tag ventured into the leaves (for the first time) and had the best time. It was super windy and they would blow all around him. He was having so much fun! I am so glad that he got to do this because by Sunday evening the temperatures had fallen drastically. We went from around 70 degrees in the morning to 20 degrees and sleet that night. Needless to say that he won't be playing in the leaves again anytime soon. It has been around 20 degrees for two days straight. I've been having him wear his pajamas underneath his clothes when we venture out of the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those are some adorable pics! I especially love the one on the middle on the right with him jumping.
Post a Comment