The excitement of today was that I cut my hair! I have had it long for quite sometime and a few years ago (when I started growing it out) I thought it would be nice to donate my hair to Locks for Love. I didn't realize how long it would take to get my hair long enough and quite honestly thought I would need to grow it out for a few more months. Let me tell you, it is HOT outside and Tag always seems to wake up before I can completely get my hair done, so since my regularly scheduled hair appointment was this week, I decided that now must was the time. There were tears during the decision process and B.J. assured me that he would still like my hair if it was short. I went for it. The good thing was that my hair was exactly 10 inches once it was cut off and that is the minimum donation lenght!
The pictures speak for themselves!
Before
After
I really do like it, but the true test will be when I have to style it myself. Luckily when I picked Tag up from school, he recognized me!
He has been doing really well at school and we have been having so much fun this summer being outside and playing with our friends. I promise some new Tag pictures soon! Unfortunately, he seems to do something really cute when my camera is not handy.
2 comments:
I love it! and you look so happy. What's not to like? It's cool that someone will benefit from it plus it is such a pretty color.
You are awesome!
Aunt Lea
I think you look terrific!
Post a Comment