Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Cowboy Way

It was cold and rainy on Monday, so I dressed Tag in jeans and found this cute pearl-snap shirt in his closet. It is a hand-me-down from our friend H. Tag looked so cute all day! I think that his two molars are pushing on through and causing him some discomfort. He took a 3 hour and 45 minute nap on Monday which is unusual for him. Teething paired with the rainy weather has sent Tag into several days of sleeping late. What a treat for Mommy!

He is recently taken great interest in his plane (a birthday gift from Giai). He now drags it around the house. Sometimes he pushes it, but mostly he drags it behind him. Along the way he will put toys in its seat compartment... this particular time he discovered that his ball would not fit. It didn't stop him from trying.

1 comment:

CanCan said...

I want to invite you to enter my giveaways this week at http://winnermama.blogspot.com

I hope you can come!