Can you hear the sarcasm in my voice? Tag has been teething for almost two weeks now and the fun was more than I could stand on Wednesday and Thursday. Poor little guy wasn't feeling good. I am hoping that those teeth will break on through as I can see them right under the surface. He has two coming right now, they are the top ones on each side of his middle teeth.
Even with all of his tears this week we have managed to have some fun. One of his favorite things this week is playing with his blue ball which in a former life was Daddy's racket ball. He knows to go get his ball when you ask him where it is. He also knows to "bounce" the ball. He has fun and can go get it when you bounce it to him.
It is amazing how big he is getting. He hasn't taken anymore steps but continues to balance on his own more and more.
Enjoy the video below of Tag bouncing his ball.
3 comments:
Oh, dear! Try rubbing his gums with olive oil. To ease the crying, steep a chammomile teabsag in hot water for 10 minutes. Then give him a half teaspoon every 15 minutes until he is calmer. This is good before bedtime.
oops...teabag. I can't type worth diddly.
He was so cute tonight as he showed us how he loved to bounce the ball. He's so much fun!
Love, Gran and Pops
Post a Comment