Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter!

Well I know that Easter was almost a week ago and here I am just finding time to write about what a great weekend we had.


On Saturday Gaia (B.J.'s Mom) came to visit. We had a good day and Tag put on a good show. He enjoyed playing with his Easter gift from Gaia, stacking blocks.


On Sunday I got Tag dressed up in his Easter duds and we headed to church. When we dropped him off in the nursery he cried for the first time. I was worried that he was starting separation anxiety, but they said he did really well. After church we went to dinner at Pogie's (my Grandmother). Tag ate green beans for the first time!


He had fun playing with his basket of plastic eggs and new books. He especially enjoyed putting the eggs in the blocks that Gaia had given him.


After dinner we left Tag with Gran. She watched him for a few hours so that we could work in the back yard. We were able to get a lot done in preparation for Tag's upcoming birthday party!

1 comment:

Gaia said...

Tag has grown so much since Christmas. I was amazed at his activity and curiosity. He worked so hard while I was there that he crashed for an hour and a half--much to the surprise of lauren and B.J. I look forward to his birthday.