Thursday, March 20, 2008

Two Steppin'


Well, I finally did it, I was able to catch Tag in his balancing act. He has been balancing a lot more the last two days and today while at the park I actually caught it on film. He was proud of himself and he sure looks cute in his hat if I do say so myself. Well, from the title of the blog today you might be wondering if he is walking... well I saw him take two steps yesterday and B.J. saw him take two steps tonight. He doesn't really grasp the concept of what he has done and for the most part still seems pretty content to crawl. I know though that it will not be long at all before he is walking all over the place.
Today was a beautiful days so we made plans to go to the zoo with some friends. We knew full well that it was spring break and that it would be crazy... but we headed there anyway. We got about a 1/4 mile from the zoo entrance before we decided an afternoon at the park would be a much better idea. It was busy there too, but we still had a wonderful time. Tag took a few trips down the slide with Mommy and then was content to sit on a blanket and eat cheerios and dried apples. He also had green grapes for the first time today and thoroughly enjoyed them.

No comments: