Sunday, March 2, 2008

Weekend Fun!




I went to the Just Between Friends sale yesterday and brought Tag home some "new" toys. He really seemed to enjoy checking them out and we caught a pretty cute video of him playing with one of them.


We had a good weekend. Tag is getting busier and busier and keeping us on our toes! The best part of the weekend was meeting our friends at the airport as they brought their son home from Taiwan! Their son is only 3 months younger than Tag so it will be fun to watch them play together!


I also want to give a shout out to Cousin Ben! He celebrated a birthday this past week. I included a picture of him visiting Tag in the hospital. In the picture Ben is wearing one of his Tulsa Fire shirts. He recently got Tag a personalized shirt just like it. It has Tag's name on it and it says "future firefighter." It is so fun!




No comments: