We've been having fun the last few days. Tag sure keeps us busy and entertained! It is so hard to believe that he will be a year old this weekend! The last few weeks we've been doing a lot of walks down memory lane, saying things like "A year ago today..." What fun the last year has been. What a blessing we've been given with Tag.
Today at work he lost his balance when he was trying to steal some paper from Mommy and CRASH, he hit is noggin. In an instant he had a big 'goose egg' on his forehead. It swelled up and turned blue and I thought for sure it was going to be black and blue in no time. After a while it got better and now he just has a raised pink bump on his head. I tried to take a picture of it for your viewing pleasure, but it didn't show up. It also didn't slow him down the rest of the day!
Enjoy some pictures below from the last few days.
Tag usually won't keep a hat on, but this particular day I put his owl hat on him for fun and he didn't take it off... he was too busy taking everything out of Mommy's vanity drawer.
2 comments:
I saw the bump, it wasn't that bad. I'm glad to see that it's gone. He was so cute in his rolled up jeans and orange sweatshirt. He took a couple of steps to me and gave me a big hug. I still feel it. :)
I like the changes you've made to the site. It's bright and cheery just like the 3 Roberts are!
Post a Comment