Well, Tag is officially one now! We celebrated at 9:22 by putting Tag to bed. Yes, he stayed up late, but what little boy doesn't want to stay up late and play on his birthday! Enjoy this picture of Tag eating cake today at lunch... he wasn't too sure about it yesterday at his party.
I promise to upload party pics and video soon! As you can imagine there are a lot of pictures to choose from and they are all so good! It was definitely a wonderful celebration!
4 comments:
What a wonderful time was had by all at Tag's birthday party. He's so much fun to watch! I love watching him take his first steps, and listening to all of his talking...he has so much to say. I just love our "little fella"!
Love, Gran
Tag has such a good time at his party, what a sport. He was so cute. I loved it when he clapped after we sang "Happy Birthday".
Aunt Lea
Tag had such a good time at his party, what a sport. He was so cute. I loved it when he clapped after we sang "Happy Birthday".
Aunt Lea
Tag certainly enjoyed his birthday party. The "phot op" pose when he put his cake in his mouth was priceless. I think the adults were more impressed by the 6 or 7 steps across the room than he was--we were holding our breath! Lauren and B.J did a great job, and I know they appreciate the help from family that day.
Post a Comment