Friday, February 1, 2008

He-Man

Tag was has been anti-napping the last few days. His top two teeth are cutting through and causing him some discomfort. So he has been going most of the day without a nap and crashing early for bed time. Well today he fell asleep at about 3 p.m. so when I moved him into his crib he started crying. We've been letting him cry himself to sleep at night which has been going pretty well so I've also started to do that at nap time. This hasn't been going so well. He will scream (not cry) for long periods of time. Today he had been screaming for about 2 hours when I heard a loud crash... initially I thought the UPS guy had left a package on the porch, I took a look at the video monitor and to my horor one side of the crib was flat on the floor!
I went in there and luckily Tag was still in the crib. I really wasn't sure what he had done, but it had scared him! B.J. got home and took a look at it and determined that Tag had been kicking it and had brocken the wooden dow rods that held it in place! Tag sure is strong like He-Man!
I guess teh dow rods were a little weak after all the crib was mine when I was a baby. So Pops is working to repair it and for now his crib is clamped together where he is sleeping tight for the night! Afterall, he was tired since he didn't have a nap today!

No comments: