Thursday, February 28, 2008

Marvelous World

Sorry for the drought in postings! I've been sick and it has been really busy around our house! Tag is a crawling machine and can get into or through just about anything that he wants to. He is so much fun and keeps us really busy! He has come up with some new sounds and it is just so much fun to watch him explore and learn! The other day my dad said "What a marvelous word it must be for a little boy like Tag." He is totally right! Tag can take the same can of hairspray out of my drawer 10 times in a row and it is just as funny to him as it was two weeks ago when he did it for the first time! Life is definitely good at the Roberts' these days.
I have a lot more pictures to share, so I will try and post some more later today!
Posted by Picasa