Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I Love Cups! Cups, Cups, Cups!




When I started this blog just over a week ago I thought that I would be lucky to post at least once a week, but I have been more successful than that. I know that there is a small but loyal following and I can't let them down!


Tag went to school today and when I picked up he was in a borrowed shirt. I guess he choked on a cheerio. After school he fell asleep and had the longest nap he's had in over a week! One hour! Hopefully he'll decide that it was good and do it again tomorrow!


When we got home he had so much fun playing! I thought I better take a few pictures for the blog and then I got quite a few good ones (as you can see). As I was watching him play I just couldn't get over how big he is getting! He is growing all of the time. In one week he'll be 10 months old! At his 9 month check-up he was already 20.5 pounds and 29 inches long! What a big boy!


The funniest thing that he started doing today was putting a toy (mostly his cups) up over his head and then dropping them behind his back. I was able to catch him doing it on film and it was so funny! He sure loves those stacking cups. He is also figuring out how to "nest" the cups, it is so neat to see him learn to do new tricks!




Tag is still waiting for Mommy to get her voice back so that she can sing and talk to him!

No comments: