Our Monday started at 5:45 a.m.! This seems to be Tag's wake-up time lately and it is not cool! I convinced him that he wants to go back to sleep this morning and slept as long as he did which made us late for work, but that is the way it goes! Of course with his anti-napping it makes for an early bedtime and therefore the cycle starts again. I do have to give the little guy credit. He is doing better on naps. He naps well in the car and on our shoulders, but really has no desire to nap in his crib or pack n' play.
He is keeping us busy as he gets faster and faster at crawling and pulling up. In fact this morning he left the bedroom where he was playing while I was getting ready. I could hear him crawl down the hall so out of curiosity on what he was doing I just watched him crawl into the family room and then I heard him go to his toys and start playing. I just listened and then a few minutes later he crawled back! What a funny boy!
The pictures above are from yesterday and today.
I had a Friday post all planned out but by the time the computer was available I was ready for bed, so here is the picture I planned to post for "Flashback Friday." It is especially for Aunt Lea as last Friday was her birthday! This picture was taken on 4/22/07 when Tag was 9 days old.
No comments:
Post a Comment