Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


I wish you could see Tag's cute sweater (a fun hand-me down) that says "Love Stinks" and has a cute skunk! He was so cute in it!


Fun art from school!

Tag was checking out his card and green gift from Gran & Pops, I think that his face looks like he is pondering what to buy with his new found wealth!

All in all it was a very good day! Tag woke up extra early this morning but went back to sleep long enough for mommy to get ready (boy that is much easier without stopping Tag from getting into trouble)! He went to school and had lots of fun! He made fun art (as seen above) and his teacher called to tell me that while she was washing his hands he stuck his feet in the water so that explained why he came home in socks I didn't recognize and was missing his shoes! He also took an extra long nap at school. I coudln't beleive it, he hasn't napped there in a long time.
I also was able to spy his top tooth cutting through today and I think another one is about to come through.
Tonight Tag got to play like a crazy man with Gran & Pops while mommy and daddy escaped for a very enjoyable dinner! B.J. also surprised me with the prettiest flowers!
Happy Valentine's to each of you!
P.S. If you've tried to leave comments on the blog, I think I figured out the problem, so please leave comments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.